HISTORY NEBRASKA MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID
RG5141.AM: DePutron Family
Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska
Size: 0.5 cu.ft.; 1 box
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
The collection consists of one box containing papers relating to various members of the DePutron family and related individuals, including Samuel W. Little. The bulk of the collection consists of legal and financial papers dating from 1861 to 1914. Also included is a scrapbook entitled, “Tales of the Cornhuskers,” containing clippings about the University of Nebraska football teams from 1932-1935.
Note: See the photograph and moving image components [RG5141.PH/MI] for related materials. See also RG1959 and RG5140 for related collections.
- Court case of Rowena Young vs. John C. DePutron and the Lincoln Driving Park Association, 1884-1888
- John C. DePutron’s purchase of a Columbia Safety Bicycle, 1894
- S.W. Little & Co., 1879-1881
- S.W. Little building, 1895, 1907-1908
- S.W. Little will and estate papers, 1904-1914
- S.W. Little & D.B. Alexander deeds, etc., 1861-1886, 1904
- D.B. & W.R. Alexander bills paid, 1886
- Abstracts of title, mortgage papers, etc.
- Deed for property in Louisiana, 1904
- “Tales of the Cornhuskers” scrapbook, 1932-1935
DePutron, John C., 1842-1908
Lincoln (Nebraska) -- Businesses
Little, Samuel W., 1818-1911
S.W. Little & Company (Lincoln, Nebraska)
University of Nebraska-Lincoln -- Football