Crafting Culture Exhibit Opening
Join us at the Nebraska History Museum for the grand opening of our new Crafting Culture exhibit! We're celebrating the exhibit's opening with some fun activities for the whole family to enjoy, including:
- A panel discussion with women entrepreneurs in textiles
- Panelists: Samirah Alotaibi, Ellen Sartore, Katie Francisco, Makaylee Stutzman, Makenzie Lesiak.
- Drop-in craft and sewing activities
- A Pop-up shop with locally made crafts for sale by refugee women whose work is featured in the exhibit
- Exhibit tours
- Read aloud stories from Africa, China, and the Middle East