Panel Discussion: Today's Nebraska Women Entrepreneurs
Join us for a Panel discussion of Lincoln women who have launched their own businesses. Learn about the secrets of their success and the challenges they have encountered. Moderated by Surin Kim, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist-Entrepreneurship in the Department of Textiles, Merchandising & Fashion Design.
- Heather Easton, owner of Body Concepts Therapy
- Jen Landis, owner of Pincurl Girls
- Yolanda L. Bailey, owner of Bailey's Bubbles
- Addis Brown, owner of Roots Collective
- Brooke Mullen, owner of Sapahn
Support for the exhibit was provided by the Pearle Francis Finigan Foundation, Humanities Nebraska, the International Quilt Study Center and Museum, and the Lincoln Modern Quilt Guild.