Basic survey types:
- Geographic surveys (buildings, structures, and objects in an area, usually a county)
- Thematic Surveys (certain types, such as bridges or court houses)
Survey consultants or researchers:
- Research properties that are at least forty years old with a historic look and feel
- Always stay within the public right-of-way
- Never enter private property without permission
- Take photographs
- Fill out our survey form (download after clicking)
- Write reports you can find online or at county libraries, local historical societies, or through interlibrary loan
No restrictions on properties result from the survey and inventory.
No maintenance requirements result from the survey and inventory.
Contact us for information about a specific property.