NEBRASKA STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID
RG0738.AM: Omaha Real Estate Company (Omaha, Neb.)
Records: ca. 1857-1863
Omaha, Douglas County, Neb.: Real estate company
Size: 1 folder
The Omaha Real Estate Company was established on May 11, 1857 for the purpose of having land "surveyed and platted into blocks, lots, streets & alleys to be known as the Bridges Addition to Omaha City with the privilege of dealing in all kinds of property Real, Personal or Mixed." Officers of the company included President George Bridge; Secretary J.A. Horbach; Treasurer Lyman Richardson; and Trustees G.C. Monell, John A. Parker and Enos Lowe.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
The collection consists of one folder containing the articles of association and minutes of meetings of the Omaha Real Estate Company, ca. 1857-1863; a stock book, ca. 1857-1863; and two warranty deeds, ca. 1857-1858.
Businesses -- Nebraska -- Omaha
Monell, Gilbert C.,
Omaha Real Estate Company (Omaha, Neb.)
Omaha (Neb.) -- History
Parker, John A.,
Real estate -- Nebraska -- Omaha
Richardson, Lyman, 1834-