HISTORY NEBRASKA MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID
RG5435.AM: Arthur Theodore Albers, 1895-1983
Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska: Lincoln Telephone and Telegraph employee
Size: 0.25 cu.ft.; 1 box & oversize
Arthur T. Albers, son of J. William and Rosina (Evemeyer) Albers, was born September 7, 1895 in Lincoln, Nebraska. Albers worked as a line man for Lincoln Telephone & Telegraph Company. He died on March 18, 1983 and is buried in Lincoln Memorial Park.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection consists of one box and one oversize folder containing items relating to Arthur T. Albers and the Albers, Bartz and Evemeyer families. Materials include correspondence, military and legal papers, certificates and various memorial programs and burial information. Items in the collection date from 1876 to 1983.
Note: See the photo component [RG5435.PH] for related images.
- Arthur T. Albers correspondence, 1964, 1979-1980
- Arthur T. Albers military and LT&T items, 1918-1963
- Albers/Bartz legal papers, 1920-1933
- Albers/Bartz memorial programs, burial information, etc., 1929-1983
- Albers/Evemeyer certificates (see oversize), 1876-1921
Albers, Arthur Theodore, 1895-1983
Bartz, Charles A., 1881-1942
Bartz, Charles A., 1917-1944
Lincoln Telephone and Telegraph Company (Lincoln, Nebraska)