The Nebraska State Historical Society believes that volunteers are an irreplaceable asset!
- Our success depends on highly dedicated volunteers to fill critical roles.
- Most volunteer positions are available in Lincoln with others available in Omaha and at Historic Sites.
- Volunteers must be able to commit at least four months of time, once a week. One-on-one training will be provided.
- Volunteers range in age from upper elementary students to senior citizens.
As a volunteer, you will receive benefits, which include:
- Parking validation while volunteering
- 20% discount at our Landmark Store
- Invitations to special exhibits and openings
- opportunities for fun and educational tours
- Interaction with great people
- Volunteer appreciation activities
If you're interested in becoming a volunteer with the Nebraska State Historical Society, email Amanda Pinkelman (email@example.com) or call 402-471-4782.
To view current volunteer opportunities, please click here.