NEBRASKA STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID
RG4061.AM: First Christian Church (Lincoln, Neb.)
Lincoln, Lancaster County, Neb.: Christian church
Size: 2 reels of microfilm
The First Christian Church of Lincoln was organized under that name in January of 1869. The first site belonging to the church was at the northwest corner of 10th and K Streets. In 1926 the church bought its present site at 430 S. 16th Street and erected a building. In 1942 a constitution was adopted under which the congregation was affiliated with the Disciples of Christ.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection of the records of the First Christian Church of Lincoln, Nebraska, consists of a card file on two reels of 16mm microfilm. These files date from 1900-1981 and are arranged in alphabetical order by surname for categories of members: participative; deceased; non-participative; and non-resident and church relations unknown.
The original records were loaned for microfilming in August of 1981.
Non-Resident Membership and Church Relations Unknown, A-V
Non-Resident Membership and Church Relations Unknown, W-Z
Membership Transfers, A-Z
Disciples of Christ in Nebraska
First Christian Church (Lincoln, Neb.)
Lancaster County (Neb.) — Churches
Lincoln (Neb.) — Churches
Revised 05-29-2009 TMM