Did you know that nearly 5000 dogs were trained in the Dogs for Defense program at Fort Robinson during World War 2? Join us from 1 to 4pm on February 15th as we celebrate and learn about these great dogs!
- Run through an obstacle course like the Fort Robinson dogs
- Rest a while with a real furry friend while listening to a reading of Major: A Soldier Dog
- Search for dog and World War 2-related objects in a museum scavenger hunt
- Make your own miniature dog house modeled after the ones from Fort Robinson
- Watch videos from the Dogs for Defense program